wrong message status flags

Hi,

after updating my mutt source tree via CVS, the message status flags
shown in the message index were wrong. All messages showed the flags
"Nd", even though none of the mails was new or had deleted
attachments. The keystrokes "WN" ("W" is bound to clear-flag) had no
visible effect.

After "cvs up -D 2003-12-01" (the date was more or less arbitrarily
chosen) and reinstalling mutt, the problem went away.

Before I bother the mutt developers with a bug report I'd like to
confirm that I didn't miss a necessary change in .muttrc. AFAICT, the
only relevant line in my .muttrc is:

  set index_format = "%4C %Z %{%b %d} %-15.15L (%4l) %s"

Does this problem sound familiar to those who closely follow the mutt
development?

Thanks

Christoph

PS: I use the following patches: