Re: hiding headers

* John Holland <jholland@xxxxxxxxx> [02-04-04 12:04]:
> This is probably really obvious but how can I hide the header
> information when reviewing messages? In Pine there used to be a
> shortcut I think it was 'h'.

Look in the fine manual under "Miscellaneous" for weeding.  If this
does not suffice, I would suggest you write a keyboard macro to weed
all the headers (most of them will disappear) and another to reload
your default settings when you want to see the headers.

Also look in the fine manual under "functions" at the key bindings.
Mutt's help screen might also provide enlightment.

If these suggestions do not solve your problem, write back with your
questions and we will try to assist you.  <If I just told you, you
wouldn't gain all this fine knowledge>.