Re: MAIL TRANSACTION FAILED

I doubt that, even if one uses Windows, anyone from this list will even open any
executable that was emailed to them. Actually, I think anyone that even knows
how to use a mailing list (or even knows what one is) is stupid enough to open
an executable that was send to them from an unknown sender.

--
andrei bazhgin | aftermath | programmer | nan2d.com