Re: What to do

Quoting Terry Johnson (terryusa@xxxxxxxxxxx):

> How do I create a .muttrc file and what else do I need to do.

Type 'vi .muttrc' to create a .muttrc file.
And you need to read manual.txt.gz.

Copy all the settings that you wish to change from their default
behaviour in your freshly created .muttrc file. When done, save the
file, and you're set!

> Do I configure sendmail & fetchmail and how do you do those??

If you want to send mail, you need sendmail! But i prefer exim.
Install that, and once again use the documentation to configure
it to your own needs. Same goes for fetchmail.

> Thanks

You didn't honestly expect any of us to give you a complete ready-made
set of configuration files, adapted to your needs, while you are leaning
back in your chair having a sip from a nice cold beer, are you?

Then again, if you type .muttrc in google, you might even find mine.

Sander.