save-hooks

Okay, second question (do I only get one?):

I'd like to save incoming messages into folders based on the name of
the address in the alias list.

I've read about save-hooks and fcc-hooks and I understand the basic
idea.  It will let me save particular e-mails to particular folders.
I read about default-hooks, but don't see how it relates.

But, I'd prefer not to write a save-hook for every alias in my
addressbook.  Does default-hook (or something else) allow me to just
say that aliases should be consulted first to figure out a save name?

Okay, for extra credit, I'd like to do something I couldn't do with
pine.  Sometimes people send you e-mails from their "scratch" e-mail
account like hotmail.  I'd like to save those messages in their
"normal" folder, rather than having two (or more) folders for each
person.  With pine, I just resigned myself to creating links in the
Mail directory.  A link from the hotmail username to the normal
username worked well, but was a little clunky.  Is there a better
solution?

Thanks!
Rudy

--