Showing few lines of context in index view

I have:

  set pager_index_lines = 8 # Split screen

Which besides showing that nice two window view of index on top and
pager below, when scrolling through messages in the index view on top
mutt always shows a few lines of context -- that is, when scrolling
it keeps the highlighted current line in the middle and scrolls the
index instead of moving the highlighted line.

That's nice as I can see what's coming and I'm quickly going through the

But when in the normal index mode and I'm scrolling down the highlighted
line goes all the way to the top or bottom before scrolling.

What I'd like is when I scroll down or up that it always keeps a few
lines of context just like it does with the pager_index_lines mode.

Is there a config option for that?

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@xxxxxxxx