[OT] RTFM, Guys! (was: Re: Is there a key combination to display all headers?)

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 10:04:48PM EST, James McDonald wrote:

> > Mutt calls this "header weeding". Press "h" in index or pager modes.
>
> Thanks that exactly what I wanted

Manuals, people, are your friends.  PLEASE read them. . .

> --

> I don't know how to explain it. I am both intelligent AND superficial.

/me wants to make a snide remark here about the value of sampling some
of the superficially obvious intelligence in the manual (or at least
looking in the help screen) before posting questions. . .

> Linux 2.6.0-james8 #1 Sun Dec 28 22:47:44 EST 2003 athlon i386 GNU/Linux

BTW - You should probably upgrade to 2.6.1 ASAP.  There are a bunch of
rather major fixes in there.

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel