Re: Reply-To is showing even if it is disabled

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 06:12:35PM EST, juman wrote:

> I have a .muttrc that looks like this:
>
> ignore *
> unignore From:
> unignore To:
> unignore CC:
> unignore BCC:
> #unignore Reply-To:
> unignore Mail-Followup-To:
> unignore Subject:
> unignore Date:
> hdr_order Date: From:  To: CC: BCC: Subject:
>
> But still the Reply-To and In-Reply-To shows when editing the message.

I tell you, that's interesting, since I ain't got no Reply-To or
In-Reply-To in my editor.

Try specifically ignoring Reply-To and In-Reply-To (like I do), and see
if that works.

> Is there some way to disable them or at leat make sure that the Subject
> is the last string before the body?

Well, ignoring them should do the trick.  If it doesn't, chances are good
that Mutt doesn't like you.  (Think: What have you done to offend the
name of Mutt, Thomas Roessler (the current master controller of Mutts),
or Michael Elkins (whose ghost is still very powerful (especially in the
1.4 series), and the man himself even posts here occasionally) recently?
Have you maybe put in a good word for PINE somewhere?  (You don't have to
worry about ELM in this particular case, since I'm always talking about
ELM's merits, but the only part of Mutt that takes revenge on me is the
pager - take a look at my colorization bug reports for all the gory
(and only half-colored, unless you use an external pager) details.)
If you talked Outlook up, may God have mercy on you, 'cause Mutt may
not ... actually, come to think of it, if you talked Outlook up, God
probably won't have mercy on your pitiful soul. . .)

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel