Re: backup mails to defined folder

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 12:01:01PM +0100, Thomas Schlosser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want save mails depending the current folder I'll be to a local
> place of my harddisk.
>
> Is there a variable which I can use for this case like
>
> macro index <F2> "s~/mails/[$current_folder]\n"

I think you want to write a folder-hook that sets save-hook according
to the folder name.  Not sure how exactly to get the variable
'current_folder' in there...

something like
folder-hook . save-hook .*=$current_folder

though maybe if you always want to do it you could try:
save-hook .*=$current_folder
matt