Re: Difference betwene `lists' and `subscribe'

* Andrei Bazhgin <after@xxxxxxxxx> [040120 13:35]:
> What is the difference betwene the the configuration variables? If I am
> reciver email from a list, doesnt that usually mean that I am subscribed
> to it? If so, then what is the purpose of the `lists' command?

Use subscribe for lists that you are subscribed too. You may not need
lists...

Use lists for lists that you know about but where you're not on, for
example lists on whose mailings you are often Cc'ed or Bcc'ed. Then, if
you use <list-reply> mutt will set up correct Mail-Followup-To headers so
that you get the responses to your reply.

-Johan
--
Johan Almqvist
http://www.almqvist.net/johan/qmail/