returning from pipe commands

I have the following pager macro to tag spam that gets missed by
spamassassin.

macro pager "S" "| sa-learn --spam --single;\n\ns=`date '+spam%Y%m'`\n"

The problem is no matter how many \n I put after the pipe command it still
stops after it is done and requires me to hit return for the 2nd part of the
macro to run.  Is there anyway around this?  Something that will tell mutt
not to stop after returning from a | commands?

Thanks in advance,

        -Sean