Re: Status Flags

* Hendrik Mangels <mangels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-15-04 04:55]:

> I installed Mutt 1.5.5.1i (CVS-Version), and now all my messages are
> flagged "Nd" :-( Any suggestions?

from TFM:

2.3.1.1.  Status Flags

 In addition to who sent the message and the subject, a short summary
 of the disposition of each message is printed beside the message
 number.  Zero or more of the following `flags'' may appear, which
 mean:

 D  message is deleted (is marked for deletion)
 d  message have attachments marked for deletion
 K  contains a PGP public key
 N  message is new
 O  message is old
 P  message is PGP encrypted
 r  message has been replied to
 S  message is signed, and the signature is succesfully verified
 s  message is signed
 !  message is flagged
 *  message is tagged