Re: upgrade to 1.5.5.1 results in funky colorization

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 05:03:54PM +0100, Sander Smeenk wrote:
> Quoting Alain Bench (messtic@xxxxxxxxx):

> > > Because the Debian package has had a patch applied:
> >     Unrelated, AFAICS.
>
> It is this patch. I built the package myself, and left out the colour
> patch, and it works like it should now.

Just for sanity's sake, did you try building the package yourself _with_
the colour patch to see whether it no longer works properly?

> I have jet to invesigate the actual reason the patch applied to the
> debian package breaks my colouring.

That's interesting. . .

 - Dave

BTW - Do you think it might be wise to move the discussion over to mutt-dev?

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel