Re: folder-hook 'set-sort'

* On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 Anca Tibor- Attila (tibor-attila.anca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
muttered:
> Am Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 05:14:38PM +0100 schrieb Michael Tatge:
> > set propper alternates and change index_format as well. %F instead of the
> > default %L should help.
>
> I only changed the index_format (for I do not know how alternates work)
> and it seems to work. However, I had to turn envelope_from and a my_hdr
> (with my real Emailaddress) off in order to get it work.

  6.3.7.  alternates

  Type: regular expression
  Default: ""

  A regexp that allows you to specify alternate addresses where you
  receive mail. This affects Mutt's idea about messages from
  you and addressed to you.

So set alternates to a regexp that covers your email addresses.  In my
case "(Michael.Tatge|tatgeml|michael_tatge)".
This covers Michael.Tatge@* tatgeml@* michael_tatge@* but even
foo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx etc. Note: This is a rather lax definition which
works for me.

HTH,