Re: multi fcc

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 04:31:13PM +0100, Przemyslaw Gawronski wrote:

> I have several fcc-hooks lets say:
>
> fcc-hook foo1@xxx +prv/foo1
> fcc-hook foo2@xxx +prv/foo2
> fcc-hook foo3@xxx +prv/foo3
>
> If I'm sending at once an email to foo1, foo2, foo3. The mail will saved
> in +prv/foo1 (and only there ofcource).
>
> How can I set this so it is saved to =sent-mail. But only if it is sent
> to more people then just foo1.

I don't think that's possible in Mutt directly.  What you _can_ do,
though, is to use a custom $editor that'll put in an "Fcc:" header
depending on the recipients.

If you need ideas, I can post some sample code to get you started.
I'm way too lazy to do the whole thing, though.

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel