Re: auto_view and "mailcap entry for type application/pdf not found"

Op Wed Jan  7 20:27:19 2004 schreef Eric onder andere:
> If I press enter to view a message I get the error message:
> "mailcap entry for type application/pdf not found"
>
> However when I press enter on the attachment in the attachment screen
> the mailcap entry in my .mailcap is executed perfectly.
>
> How can I have this work on autoview?

Eric,

I use a separate mailcap for Mutt. In this mailcap, I have the
following line for pdf:

application/pdf; /usr/bin/pdftohtml -q -stdout '%s' | links -dump
-stdin;  copiousoutput

Also, in my .muttrc, I have the following line:

set implicit_autoview = yes

I you want to implement this, you need to install the application
pdftohtml and the browser links.

--
/ton
http://www.tonboelens.nl