Multiple postings (was Re: Sign in an attachment)

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 04:25:07PM NZDT, Asif Iqbal wrote:

> Apologize for sending it multiple times. My procmailrc is not working so
> I did not see if the post were successful.

I find the best way to verify messages to mailing lists is to check the
archives, if at all possible.  The http://mutt.org website lists 3
such archives of mutt-users:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mutt-users
http://mail-archive.com/mutt-users%40mutt.org/
http://www.egroups.com/group/mutt-users/

The first and third both contain your most recent message, so it would
seem that they would be a very accurate reflection of the reception of
your post.

This sort of checking has been invaluable to me in the past.  Hope it
helps. :)

Greg
--- -