browse imap, sent folder

Hi :)

Now I got the IMAP folder Browsing running, what a relief :)

I figure out that spoolfile and folder should point to the remote IMAP
server.

All right. Now, when sending mail du "blubbel" mutt asks me to create
"inbox.blubbel" which I allow for testing purpose and the sent mail is
copied into that imap folder on remote. What a mess :)

1.) Is it possible to save ALL sent mail in ONE remote mailbox named
    sent-mail?

2.) Is it possible to save sent mail in my used manner in an maildir
    $HOME/.maildir-sent?

I played with the record directive and the fcc and force-name and
such, but no luck so far...

Regards, Konsti

--
2.6.0-test10-love1