Re: No Attach Sign

    Hi,

On 05 Jan 2004, Asif Iqbal wrote:
> I tried to send another email but not sure if that made through

Yes, that mail got here. If in doubt, just stay calm and give us some
hours to reply -- if nothing happened for some days you still can get
worried. You will probably get a bounce if something went wrong with
your message in the first place.

> I am trying to find a way to sign email without attachment. By default
> all my signatures goes as an attachment.

Yes, that's by intention. You may add something like

macro   compose \es     "Fgpg --clearsign --local-user 0xE62693C5"

to your ~/.muttrc, enabling ESC-s in the compose dialog to create a
plain text signature.

Please read RFCs 2015 and 3156[1] before, so that you know what you're
doing. :)

Hth,

Jochen.

[1] http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2015.html
    http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3156.html
--
"Multiple exclamation marks", he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure
sign of a diseased mind."       -- Terry Pratchett in "Eric"