Re: selecting : white spaces at then end of body lines

Message de David Yitzchak Cohen, le samedi 27 décembre :
> On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 04:29:57PM +0100, benoit wrote:
> > each time i want to copy and paste a text from mutt, i have to pipe the
> > mail to less because the lines in the pager body end with white spaces.
> >
> > why not \n ? is it possible to change this ?
>
> Can you provide a test message?  I tried using copy/paste from your
> message, and lines ended correctly.  What are you using to copy/paste,
> anyway?  I'm using GNU Screen 3.9.15, FWIW.

you're right, it's not a mutt-related problem.
for each mail opened in the pager, the body lines are padded with white
spaces, when using screen (4.00.01 (FAU) 18-Sep-03)

without screen, it's fine. with screen, i can still pipe the mail to
less : there's no spaces.

do you have an idea ?

> > Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me
> > spread.
> Who said Linux was immune to viruses?

the problem is always the user :)

ben

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread.