Re: Searching through collapsed threads

Jacek & Denis --

...and then Denis V. Lozko said...
%
% Good day!

And hello to you both.

% On Sat, 12/27/03, 18:45 +0100 Jacek Masiulaniec wrote:
%
% >But, there is a problem when I use the search function: mutt doesn't search
% >through the hidden messages. Is it a bug (feature?) or my misconfiguration?
%
% And i heve problem with deleting or saving collapsed messages. So, is
% there a way to delete or save without uncolapsing threads?

I believe, I am afraid, that the answer is no to you both.  If you have
an already-deleted message in a collapsed thread, it will go away when
you sync, but other than that those messages are essentially "covered".

There may be a Nicolas patch to do things within collapsed threads, but I
have forgotten the specifics.  You might check the archives, or wait a
bit more for someone else to chime in.

HTH & HAND & Happy Holidays

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.