Re: Viewing pdf typed as 'application/octet-stream'

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 09:57:39PM +0100, Til Schubbe wrote:

> I got a mail with a pdf attached. The Content-Type of the attachment
> says 'octet-stream'. So I can't open it using the application/pdf
> entry in /etc/mailcap.
>
> What can I do to open such a pdf within mutt?

You can search the archives of the list.  You're not even the hundredth
person to have asked an identical question, and many answers already
exist.  If you're having trouble implementing one of the proposed
solutions, by all means post here and we'll try to help, but please try
to help yourself first.

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel