Re: Sortign Issue

Asif --

...and then Asif Iqbal said...
%
% On Fri, 26 Dec 2003, Zbynek Houska wrote:
%
% > folder-hook . set sort=reverse-threads
%
% I like keep the threads as it is, but just sort by reverse arrival. I can do
it
% fine in Pine. Basically I do not want to go the last page to see the latest
% email. At the same time I like see the mails as original than replies in that
% order. In Pine I choose reverse-arrival and show threads, that does exactly
what
% I want

I don't do much in reverse, so you should test it, but I bet that you'll
find everything in your manual.  Go and read, in detail, everything
having to do with sorting.

%
% Thanks

HTH & HAND & Happy Holidays