Re: Tackling multiple pgp signatures

On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 12:08:33PM +0100, Zbynek Houska wrote:
Dear users

how should I configure mutt with multiple pgp signatures? The one of
them is always implicit, but I would rather see prompt to choose from a
list or do it folder dependent. If I simply add set pgp_sign_as into
send hook command, it seems to be ignored and shown in mail header. Is
there better way how to accomplish it?

I use folderhooks to do this.  From my .muttrc:

folder-hook . 'set pgp_sign_as="0xDE33E22F"'
folder-hook =lists/* 'set pgp_sign_as="0xC3665CEF"'

This sets my default to my personal key and when I'm within my mailing lists
folders, I use the key associated with the address I use for mailling lists.

HTH.

--
Michael