Re: X-Authentication Warning

Quoting Noir (acknak_halflife@xxxxxxxxxxx):
> I am getting this irritating "X-Authentication Warning" in my header. I edited
> the sendmail.cf file and commented the line: "PrivacyOptions" and also
> restarted sendmail by "/etc/rc.d/sendmail restart". But the problem still
> persists.
> Any kind of help or pointer would be much appreciated.

This is a sendmail related problem. I don't know how you can fix this in
Sendmail, but this happens because "normal users" aren't allowed to set
the Envelope-From for security reasons. If you can get your user
'trusted' in Sendmail, the header will disappear.

Look for 'trusted user' and/or 'envelope from' on sendmail.org

Sander.