Re: Displaying threaded posting

Message de Odhiambo Washington, le mardi 16 décembre :
> Hello Experts,
>
> I have a little big problem. Big for me but may be little/small for
> you. I have a situation where I login to box1 then ssh to box2 and
> launch mutt. Box1 and Box2 are both FreeBSD and I use bash as the login
> shell. This way my messages are displayed badly ;-)
>
> I am using mutt (obviously), but I don't like the way threaded
> messages are displayed. For example, let me pick from a few
> on this list today:
>
> 1 N b Dec 16 Zbynek Houska   (  13) Addresses displayed in Index
> 2 Nsb Dec 16 René Clerc      (  43) ??????>
> 3 N b Dec 16 Zbynek Houska   (  15)   ??????>
> 4 N b Dec 16 Zbynek Houska   (  16)     ??????>
> 5 Nsb Dec 16 Stewart V. Wrig (  41)       ??????>

maybe you should try setting this :

ascii_chars
       Type: boolean
       Default: no
       If  set,  Mutt  will  use plain ASCII characters when displaying
       thread and attachment trees, instead of the default ACS charac-
       ters.

ben

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread.