Inline HTML not processed properly

I'm getting email with these headers:

Which just contains HTML - ie the first non-blank line of the  email is

Is there any way that I could get mutt to recognize this as HTML and
convert it to text or do whatever it does with other HTML mail where the
HTML is an attachment - or alternatively, has anybody got a
procmail/mimetools script that will convert it to a
multipart/alternative type email?

Warm Regards,
Ricky

PS
Mutt Rocks!

PPS
The version I'm using is: 1.5.4i
which I compiled myself but am using on a system based on the Debian
"unstable" line.  More details if required, but I doubt they are :)

--
: Usual state:  (e) None of the above.
: rb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx       http://tertius.net.au/~rb/