Re: Mail reply

* acknak_halflife@xxxxxxxxxxx <acknak_halflife@xxxxxxxxxxx> [12-01-03 18:23]:
> I have multiple account and to reply to mail w/ the same "from" header
> as the receiving mail, I have setup the following:
>
> set alternates="email1|email2"
> set envelope_from="yes"
> unset reverse_name
>
> But this is not working as my default mail address comes up as "To:"
> everytime.

re:  TFM

6.3.217.  reverse_name

Type: boolean
Default: no

It may sometimes arrive that you receive mail to a certain machine, move
the messages to another machine, and reply to some the messages from
there.  If this variable is set, the default From: line of the reply
messages is built using the address where you received the messages you
are replying to.  If the variable is unset, the From: line will use your
address on the current machine.