Re: Mutt&Procmail recipes ...

'Davidtg' wrote ...

Sorry for the delay...  I see below that you had problems with mutt and
are using Mozilla, but if you don't use proper threading *and* change the
Subject: line your mail is almost certain to be overlooked :-/

Yep, I'll try to do it better with a shorter subject line.

% them. It might be relevant that during that time I changed from
% Mail to $MAILDIR mode and may have changed something inappropriately.
Maybe. It seems to me more likely that you changed your .forward ...

I'm not sure what you are referring to here. None of the examples I used to set up
muttrc and procmailrc had a '.forward' entry.

% I have attached my environmental variables below for comment.
% They are followed in procmail by SpamAssassin stuff, then recipes.
OK. How do you think you're getting mail to procmail? Are you sure you
are?

No.  The bottom of my current procmaillog is

procmail: Executing "/usr/bin/formail,-D,8192,.msgid.cache"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/usr/bin/formail -D 8192 .msgid.cache"
procmail: Unlocking "msgid.lock"
procmail: Notified comsat: "adam@:/usr/bin/formail -D 8192 .msgid.cache"