Re: aspell

Tibor --

...and then Anca Tibor- Attila said...
%
% Am Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 07:28:29PM +0100 schrieb Michael Tatge:
% >
% > set ispell="/usr/bin/aspell -c --mode=email --lang=en_GB"
%
% Do I have to modify anything on my editor? I put this variable in my
% .muttrc, but if I invoke SpellCheck (pico -t -r72) nothing happens

The ispell setting is a mutt thing rather than a pico thing.  There may
be a way to set up pico for ispell/aspell, but I have no idea.

You invoke "the ispell program" (for, as you can see, it can be anything)
from the compose menu.  When you finish editing your email, quit the
editor and then before sending the message off run your spelling check
there.  See "Sending Mail" in the mutt manual for more details.

%
%
% Thanks,
% Tibor