Re: Broken IRT?

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 05:19:00AM -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:

> The replies I was complaining about are no longer marked broken.

Now, there's something interesting: you don't need to reopen the mailbox
to fix your threads.  All you need to do is swap ordering criteria.
In my case, switching between thread and nothing (please forgive me if
I didn't get the English names of those modes right) did the trick.

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel