Re: Maildir sizes

Colin, et al --

...and then Colin Raven said...
%
% On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:39:15 +0100, Chris Green wrote:
% >
% > Is there any way of mutt showing the sizes of maildir mailboxes?
% > I've just converted from mbox to maildir (for ease of archiving)
% > and I miss the indication of mailbox size I used to get.

Chris, do you mean the whole dir size (15M) or the message size (123 lines)?

%
%
% This is something to do with "index-format" but I've played with a
% couple of different formats and if I get the mailbox size (in kb) then
% it munges time. I'd therefore also be interested in a definitive
% response this.

How does it mess up your time?  What is your $index_fmt and what
variations have you tried?  And which as asked above to *you* want?

%
% -Colin

HTH & HAND

:-D