Re: list strangness

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 01:13:07AM +0000, corey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
<snip>
> Is there any way to disable the feature where when you reply to
> a subscribed list, the email immediately gets delivered into the
> local maildir/box?  I find that somewhat annoying, as I prefer
> to see my emails delivered normaly - which lets me know that, yes,
> in fact my email _had_ gone to the list for certain, and also gives
> me an indication of about how speedy that particular list is, or
> whether it's experiencing any slowdowns/issues. There's just something
> disconcerting when I send an email and it suddenly appears right
> back into my local box...

  I'm now beginning to realize that the above is likely occuring via
  my MTA ( postfix ), and nothing at all to do with mutt...

  And so with this latest post, I've just gone and raised my noise-to-signal
  ratio on the list here right up to, I'm guessing, 100% noise and 0 signal.

  <murmur>-click... tchshhhhhhhhh

  (c8=