Re: pointing to .muttrc in different location

Hallo,

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 07:46:15PM +0100, Christian Schneider wrote:

> Just start mutt. It will read ~/.muttrc or ~/.mutt/muttrc. See the
> manpage for details (man mutt /FILES).

Interesting, I did not know this. Because of this, I have a symbolic
link from ~/.muttrc pointing to ~/.mutt/muttrc (which is useless reading
the man page)

Anyway, I have a question: The man page does not tell which one is read
if both are available (or if both are used) Is this documented somewhere?

Spiro.