Re: list strangness

I have experienced similar problems at work. Sent an email Nov 13, and
one Nov. 14 (actually the same email), neither seem to have reach the
list.

I just subscribed my home address, and it seems to work better.

/M

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 10:16:11AM +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:
>Well, there was earlier mail from you to this list, but of course,
>we don't know whether it's one of your last two e-mails.  ;-)
>
>Subject headers, dates, and/or message-ids would be helpful...
>
>On 2003-11-14 08:20:20 +0000, corey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> From: corey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> To: mutt-users@xxxxxxxx
>> Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:20:20 +0000
>> Subject: list strangness
>>
>> Appologies - but I seem to be having some troubles: whenever I try to
>> send mail to any of my subscribed lists, the mail seems to go nowhere
>> other than straight into my own inbox...
>>
>> Has the list recieved my last two emails, or only this one?
>>
>> Testing.
>>

>--
>Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.

magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://magnus.therning.org/

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we
didn't.
     -- Erica Jong