Re: macros in mailboxes view ???

Michael Tatge <Michael.Tatge@xxxxxx> [2003:11:10:21:50:06+0100] scribed:
> * On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 Michael D Schleif (mds@xxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> > Please, excuse the lack of appropriate nomenclature.
> >
> > Suppose I am in Mailboxes view:
> >
> >    c ? tab
> >
> > The second column is either blank or `N', indicating whether or not that
> > mailbox contains _new_ messages.
> >
> > I want a key that will move between _only_ mailboxes with new messages.
> > Yes, I do not want to highlight mailboxes without new messages.
>
> Don't use to the mailboxes view in the first place :)
> c [first mailbox with new mail] <-- press <space> here.
> cycles mailboxes with new mail in the order given by the mailboxes
> directive.

Yes, I know that ;>  Thank you.

However, with over ninety (90+) mailboxes, I want a quick -- and
reversible -- way to navigate over mailboxes with new messages.  Even in
mailboxes view and at 1600x1200 resolution, *not* all mailboxes are seen
at once ;<

Often, I want a view of all mailboxes with new messages.  Now I navigate
that box that piques my curiosity.

That way can be tedious, and I would like the ability to <tab> -- or,
some other key -- between mailboxes with new messages.

Is there macro capability in mailboxes view?

--
Best Regards,

mds
mds resource