Re: HTML with attached images

Am 2003-11-07 00:01:40, schrieb Flavien:
>Hello,

<snip>

>I would like to tell mutt that in order for  mozilla  to  display
>the images that were also attached to the mail, it needs to  save
>the gif/jpeg to /tmp/ as well as the html file, before  launching
>mozilla. Is this doable ? How ?

I do it with procmail...

If I have E-Mail mailed to this account, it will automaticly unpacked
in the Directory by the first ruke... here I can select the html file
and see the images inside.

The second ruke will save the original mail in a Maildir folder

:0ci
* ^To.*binaries4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx
* ^Content-type.*multipart/mixed
* B ?? Content-transfer-encoding.*(x-uuencode|base64)
| /usr/bin/munpack -q -C ~/Maildir/Binaries_files/

:0
* ^To.*binaries4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx
Binaries/

>Thanks,