Re: about pgp-signed messages

* David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-11-05]:
> I'm behind a firewall and have no problems whatsoever.  The obvious
> conclusion here is that not all firewalls are created equal, so you'll
> have to give us some more info.  What exactly does your firewall block,
> and what does it not block?

Based on your reply, I concluded the problem was at this end.  I turns
out that our proxy is set to restrict which port numbers in URLs it will
connect to (i.e. 80 + a few specific other ones, but certainly not a
wildcard.) And 11371 was not in the list.  Now it's been added I can use
'gpg --recv-keys' happily.

Thanks for the help.
Richard

--
Richard \\\ SuperH Core+Debug Architect /// .. At home ..
  P.    /// richard.curnow@xxxxxxxxxx  ///  rc@xxxxxxxxxx