mutt with ncurses on solaris

Hi,

I just wanted to compile mutt on solaris 9, the build process ran fine,
but the linker refused to do its work. The symbols which could not be
resolved were ncurses (e.g. the solaris ncurses lib exports 'initscr' and
mutt wants to link 'initscr32', etc.). I remembered that in any previous
attempts I had to build with slang, the usual system's mutt is slang-
linked, too. So, do I always have to link with slang instead of ncurses
on solaris (maybe broken ncurses?) or is it just this and all the other
times?

This is only minor important, I'm just curious.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!