Re: accessing filename in .muttrc

* mutt-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mutt-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-29-03 20:40]:

Not that I'm aware of, but... have a look at muttprint-0.71.tar.gz
available at sourceforge.  It is a perl script that prints a fancy
header and manipulates size font and position,

 -a headers, --printed-headers headers
        Specify the headers that should be printed. Separate each
        header with "_". Headers that are embedded in * are printed
        bold; use / for italic printing. If a header does not exist, it
        will be omitted.  The given order is the same as on the
        printing.

        Two examples:

                Date_To_From_CC_Newsgroups_*Subject*   (default)
                /Date/_To_From_X-Mailer_*/Subject/*

You might use muttprint to print from mutt and set your print_command
as the printer in .muttprintrc.  Then you would get what you have
asked, I think ????