Re: pgp keyservers

Well, it hardly matters which keyserver you use as they are all mirrors
of each other.  I am hardly an expert, but I don't normally use a mail
client to send my public key to a keyserver... that is more a function
of the binary you are using for encryption, either PGP or Gnu Privacy
Guard (GPG), for example.  So far as I am aware, they both offer methods
of sharing the keys.  With GPG, one enters the command gpg --send-keys
(name of key).  The specific keyserver is normally located in the .gpgrc
file, if memory serves.  You can change it by using any text editor to
alter the text.  PGP should offer a similar option, though I am not sure
just exactly how it is invoked.  Some mail clients, (i.e.: Eudora) do
offer a frontend to share keys with a keyserver... perhaps Mutt does as
well.  In any case, there are better people here than me to answer. In
case they don't, I wish you well.