Re: Forgotten attachment checker

On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 05:55:33PM -0700, Mark Tlay wrote:

> I would like mutt to warn me if I've fogotten to
> attach an attachment.  I believe the next version of
> kmail will have this and I think it is a good feature.
>  What they do is if the message body contains "attach"
> or "patch" then and there is no attachment then it
> gives a warning after the user has hit send.

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it easier to just rebind 'y'
in the compose screen to pipe the message text to a little grep and
send-message only if the output is blank?  (You can then bind 'Y'
directly to send-message - i.e., to forcefully send the message.)

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel