Collapse all threads except the one you are on

Seems this always fails to post when I send it from my Linux account.
Anyway, sorry if this is duplicated.

Question 1:
I have read through the manual (/collapse), but I dont really see what I

am looking for.

I would like to have all threads collapsed.
But when I jump to the next unread (Tab) I want Mutt to automatically
uncollapse that thread.

If possible, when I finish reading that email and go to the next unread
(Tab) I want Mutt to collapse the current thread and uncollapse the one
I just
moved to.

Is this possible?

Question 2:
I added a very simple colouring for index:
color index brightwhite black '~N'
color index brightwhite yellow '~U'

Which works out pretty well when the thread is uncollapsed.
But what I was really trying to do (assuming question 1 setup) was when
the thread is collapsed and there are unread messages, Mutt places an
"n" after the # sign.  Based on that, I want to change the colour of the
collapsed line to indicate that there are additional unread items
within.

So I have:
set collapse_unread=yes
color index brightwhite yellow '~U ~v'

I tried adding ~v since the help indicates message is part of a
collapsed thread, but it did not help.

TIA,
Dave