Re: mutt claiming that gpg signatures aren't verified

G'day Thomas,

* Thomas Stivers <stivers_t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [031023 14:55]:
> On some of the lists I am on mutt says that pgp signatures could not be
> verified, but the output from gpg looks as if the signature has been
> verified.

I've found this too.

> I think this may have something to do with the way some lists
> add a mime part with the standard list blurb in it. Attached is an
> example from the gnupg-users list. This isn't really problematic, but
> the behavior seems unusual. Thanks.

As a side issue, YOUR signature failed to verify on this message that
was sent _apparently_ from you...

(Well, if we are going to sign things we should take a failed sig
seriously... ;-) )

S.

--
European Citizens: Please do a little work to convince the European
Parliament to reject software patents. This page explains the issue