Re: only keep last week's mail

* Pablo Hoertner <pablo@xxxxxx> [2003-10-21 18:28 +0200]:
> > > and: how do i tag-all (mail, attachment etc.)?
> >
> > I don't understand this one.
>
> so you didn't follow up the list? :-P i already asked this some time ago, but
> thought asking again might be a good idea. ;-)

As I've said before, I was unable to find the your mail to the list
which you have forwarded now, perhaps I'm missing some some context.

> i mean something like ctrl-a *g*

<tag-pattern>.\n

> > Read the archive, look in the manual for <delete-pattern> and
> > Patterns. Perhaps you'll need a folder-hook.
>
> that's what i usually do before posting. i just don't consider it worth to
> tell
> you everything i tried to get help here. what is it about, always telling
> people
> to RTFM? actually, we're not on a windows-list, right? :-)

No, I didnt tell you RTFM without further information. I told you you,
what you need to solve your problem, and to look for a description of
these things in the manual. And no, I don't think you've really
searched in the archive, this (or very similar problems) have been
asked quite often since I've joined the list.

> lieben dank auch fuer die groszartige hilfe. :-/

Soll mich das jetzt beeindrucken, oder was?

Nicolas