Re: saving list/string to another folder

* Jeff Nelson <jnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [16-10-2003 15:29]:

> I hate doing the old "how do you" line, but I can't seem to figure
> this out.

Hope you will be able to find out how to tell your editor to wrap your
lines from now on..

> How do you save a selection (you've creatd by "l" or "escB" or
> tagged string) to another folder. I see the group deletes and such
> but not this. Sometimes I get 50 replies to something I send out and
> I don't want them all in my inbox, but for reviewing later.

You can supply <tag-pattern> (bound to shift-T) a pattern (for
instance the pattern you've just supplied to <limit>).  Then
<tag-prefix> (bound to ;) will make the next operation (delete, save,
copy) work on all tagged messages.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

This is not a spam.  You receive this message because you are on
a list of email addresses I have bought.