Re: Courier-IMAP & mutt?

* Ajai Khattri <ajai@xxxxxxxx> [10-10-2003 22:58]:

> # test setup for new mail server
> set certificate_file=~/.mutt_certs
> set imap_authenticators="plain:login"

Don't know about plain.  What happens if you just try "login"?

> set imap_home_namespace="."
> set imap_user="ajai@xxxxxxxxxx"
> set imap_pass="somepass"
> set folder="imap://mail.domain.com/"
> set spoolfile="imap://mail.domain.com/INBOX"
> set realname="Ajai Khattri"
>
> I still get "Could not find host" error message. If I telnet to the
> IMAP server

Just plain port 143?

> I can login using IMAP commands so I know the account and passwd are
> OK.

Try "mutt -n -F /dev/null", 'c', 'imap://mail.domain.com' and wait and
see if you get a password prompt..  Does that work?  Tried running
mutt in debugging mode?

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

This is not a spam.  You receive this message because you are on
a list of email addresses I have bought.