Re: mailboxes list at startup

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 12:32:49PM -0400, Allister MacLeod wrote:
> I think one thing I was worried about was that
> "<change-folder>?<toggle-mailboxes>" might not always put it in the
> proper state, but upon a little testing, it looks like the ? always
> enters the folder browser and never the mailboxes browser.

Well.. I did discover one problem with pushing that macro at the end
of my .muttrc.  If, for any reason, mutt wants to ask me a question at
startup (such as, for instance, "accept this SSL cert?") the push just
throws a whole bunch of wrong commands at it.  Still, I think I'll
keep it that way regardless, since mutt only has to ask me that once.