.signature and command line

Hello

I'm completly new to mutt (I'm a newbie anyway) and I only use it for one purpose so far. I've got a mailing list, where friends can subscribe to receive one photo from my travelings every day. So mutt seemed to be a very easy way to send this email using cron:

10 3 * * * mutt -s "Tom's Picture of the Day" -a /path/potddir/* photo@xxxxxxx < /path/potdmail.txt > /dev/null 2>&1

Now this works fine. Headers, intro text, photo, but not a signature.

But is there a way to add .signature if sending from the command line?
Using mutt interactively the signature file is present, but I have no idea how to include it from the command line
or using cron.

Many thanks for your help
Thomas
Thomas Stalder  <tom@xxxxxxx>   Tel: +41 1 400 28 18
Anemonenstrasse 26,  CH-8047 Zurich,  Switzerland
http://www.coco.ch/