Re: wrap long lines?

Thus spake hitmedia:
> If I may piggy-back on his question:
>
> How do I have my OUTGOING emails (things I type) automatically wrap
> at a certain # of characters?

This is an editor issue, not a mutt issue.  If you use vim (I don't know
about vi), there is a "textwidth" option that will make wrapping happen
automagically.  It sets this by default for emails from Mutt.  As for
vi... no idea at all I'm afraid.  I guess you could change your editor
to some script that runs vi and then use sed etc to wrap it, but
personally I think I'll stick to vim.

Hope that helps,

Al